Friday, July 13, 2007

A Brief Update

I realized I hadn't posted anything for awhile so I figured I'd write a lilttle bit.

Did anyone happen to catch that sunset Wednesday night? it was spectacular. We were on break from a run-through rehearsal of Bye Bye Birdie and stepped out for some fresh air. It was amazing! It was one of those times I wanted to cry for not having my camera with me. I took a snapshot with my cellphone. I'll add it later, but I doubt it captured the reds and pinks very well.

I feel like I am behind in this program but then I realized I really started early. I just need an opportunity to go through the RSS feed stuff, one of the things I really want and need to learn.

I bought a new keyboard for my computer, its pretty k/a. Its backlit so this wonderful blue LED lights glow through transparent letters so I can see my keyboard at night. This is just of course more fuel for my insomnia. I am getting about 6 hours of sleep a night now though.

I will tell you this though, a few new homemade beer commercials have been uploaded to my youtube account.

Alright, I'm out. Peace to all of you.

No comments: