Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Amendment Number 1

After re-reading my post, I realized I probably shoud have provided some URLs to my accounts on Youtube and Flickr. I must insert this disclaimer, especially for the Youtube account. The majority of my videos contain coarse and infantile humor that my former college friends thought was brilliant at the time. Also there are signs of possible serious mental illness in some of the postings. I also am a natural performer and will sacrifice some dignity in the name of entertainment. Some video on my account will shock you at some point, normally at the level I am willing to insult "myself". My youtube profile can be found at:

http://youtube.com/elsigwaldio

My Flickr account is far more tasteful and really requires no disclaimer besides I'm sorry about the poor photography attempts. My Flickr can be found:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8763101@N02/

Have a safe one folks, Peace

2 comments:

laughing at everything said...

i'm going to be sending you the bill for the therapist that i had to go to after watching your youtube stuff...

Bonniespal said...

Great Youtube videos!